Setting up AquaBLAST takes about a minute.
To setup AquaBLAST:
- Remove the bag from the carry case.
- Add some air to the air chamber (about 2-3 breaths by mouth, or 30-40 strokes from the air pump provided).
- Stand in about 3-4 feet water.
- Open the zipper (you may need to splash some water on the zipper to make it easier to open and close).
- Hold an upper handle and a lower handle and submerge the bag completely underwater to let all the air out of the main compartment.
- Next, spread the zipper open with your thumbs as you hold the handles and drag the bag through the water in long sweeping motions about 5 times
- This forces water into the AquaBLAST bag
- Dip the bag a few times until water spills out at the zipper.
- Zip AquaBLAST closed.